Chester has recently completed his Psychology Honours degree and has joined Healthwise to complete his 2 year internship.
Chester is passionate about improving the mental wellbeing of individuals and has moved to Bundaberg (from Perth) to continue his training. Chester completed his undergraduate dissertation on the effects of Social Media, specifically looking at whether social networking sites increased anxiety levels for individuals with poorer attentional control.
For over four years, Chester has worked as a disability support worker fostering independence and providing companionship to young individuals with Autism.
Chester has also worked with ‘7 Cups of Tea’ – a website which provides online therapy and free support to people experiencing emotional distress by connecting them with trained listeners. Chester not only enjoyed this role but excelled at it.
Chester is new to Psychology but he is passionate about people and we expect Chester to flourish at Healthwise, as he has done in all his previous positions.
- Disability Support
- Depression and Low Mood
Fun Facts About Chester
- Chester moved from Perth to join us at Healthwise
- He can play the piano (look out for him on the public piano)
- Chester is a favourite with the kids
- He is an avid time keeper (so he will never run late for appointments)
- Chester has lots of energy and keeps us all laughing in the office
- When you get to know Chester you learn he has lots of hidden talents
- Medicare (Better Access / Mental Health Care Plan)
- PHN Referrals
- WorkCover Qld
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Private Paying Clients
- BPsych (Honours)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
OPEN FOR NEW REFFERALS NOW